US Army Corps of Engineers
New England District

Civil Works Menu

Redirecting...

Branford Harbor Navigation Project

Branford HarborBranford Harbor lies at the mouth of the Branford River in southwestern Branford. The harbor is used chiefly for recreational boating.

The project consists of a 2.8-mile-long channel, 8.5 feet deep and 100 feet wide, extending from the outer harbor, through the Branford River, to the vicinity of the Route 146 Bridge in Branford. This work was completed in 1907.