1. The following action items can be viewed at the USACE Headquarters website https://permits.ops.usace.army.mil:
- Final Individual Permits (IPs)/Pending IPs
- Emergency Permits
- Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) projects
- Approved Jurisdictional Determinations (AJDs)
- Section 408 projects
Please click here to get started looking for permits” and then select "NAE-New England District" from the “Filter by District” tab” and “2. Federal Infrastructure Permitting Dashboard.” Please see arrow below.
2. Federal Infrastructure Permitting Dashboard
The Permitting Dashboard is an online tool for Federal agencies, project developers, and interested members of the public to track the Federal government’s environmental review and authorization processes for large or complex infrastructure projects, part of a government-wide effort to improve coordination, transparency, and accountability.
The following authorizations and their supporting documents are posted here in accordance with Title 41 of the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act (FAST-41):
Orsted/Revolution Wind, LLC (Oct. 2023)
Updated: October 31, 2023