- 12/9/2014: MADOT-Hwy Div., Beaverdam Brook; waterway & loc: unnamed tributary to Beaverdam Brook, Rt. 126, Hollis St., Framingham, Massachusetts.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 12/9/2014Ends: 1/8/2015
- 12/9/2014: Berlin Mall, LLC; waterway & loc: unnamed tributary to Stevens Branch south of Fisher Rd., Berlin, Vermont.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 12/9/2014Ends: 1/8/2015
- 12/3/2014: MEDOT-RT. 155 Bridge replacement; waterway & loc: Penobscot River, Howland & Enfield, Maine.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 12/3/2014Ends: 1/3/2015
- 11/19/2014: Metropolitan District (MDC);Waterway & loc: adjacent to the Connecticut River, 255 Brainard Rd., Hartford, CT.
Expiration date: 12/26/2014
NAE-2011-01324, NAE-2011-01344, NAE-2012-02066, NAE-2013-00201, NAE-2013-00754
- 10/28/2014: The District Engineer has received five permit applications to conduct work in waters of the United States fromTheodore Lambrecht, Andy Roberts, Charles Connors, Matthew Herr, and Gordon Fraser of Nantucket,Massachusetts. The work is proposed at the Town of Nantucket’s Aquaculture zone located at
- 10/21/2014: Massachusetts Electric Co d/b/a National Grid-Gloucester Gas Light Co Manufactured Gas Plant Remediation Project; waterway & loc: Gloucester Harbor at Harbor Loop, Gloucester, Mass.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 10/21/2014Ends: 11/19/2014
- 10/21/2014: Town of Phillips-replace an existing deteriorated culvert beneath Reeds Mill Rd; waterway & loc: Warm Brook, Phillips, Maine.Public Comment Period (15 Days)Begins: 10/21/2014Ends: 11/5/2014
- 10/9/2014: Update Proposed Department of the Army New England General Permits Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and VermontThis is an update on the proposal to replace the existing, individual general permits in the six New England states with New England General Permits (NE GPs)
- 10/8/2014: Save Our Shores Association Trust; waterway & loc: Cape Cod Bay, Plymouth, Mass.
- 9/30/2014: Maine's In-Lieu-Fee program-Maine Natural Resources Conservation Program.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 9/30/2014Ends: 10/30/2014