- 6/2/2015: Massachusetts Department of Transportation - Highway Division; waterway & loc: Assabet River, Mill Pond & various unnamed waters of the U.S., including wetlands along a 3.42-mile long section of abandoned railroad line in Maynard & Acton, Massachusetts.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 6/2/2015Ends:
- 5/26/2015: Ducks Unlimited-Vermont In-Lieu-Fee Program 2014 Annual Report dated March 30, 2015, revised May 11, 2015.
- 5/19/2015: Mass Maritime Academy; waterway & loc: Buzzards Bay, Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 5/20/2015Ends: 6/19/2015
- 5/12/2015: Kristin Fennelly; waterway & Loc: Buzzards Bay, a quarter mile East of Gooseberry Neck, Westport, Massachusetts.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 5/12/2015Ends: 6/12/2015
- 5/12/2015: Kerian Fennelly; waterway & loc: Buzzards Bay, a quarter mile East of Gooseberry Neck, Westport, Massachusetts.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 5/12/2015Ends: 6/12/2015
- 4/22/2015: Norwood Municipal Light Department; work is proposed in wetlands bordering Neponset River at a utility transmission corridor between Bullard Street and Dean Street, Sharon and Norwood, Massachusetts.
Expiration date: 5/20/2015
Proposed Replacement and Revision of the Department of the Army Maine General Permit
- 4/15/2015: Proposed replacement and revision of the Dept. of the Army Maine General Permit.Public Comment PeriodBegins: April 15, 2015Ends: June 1, 2015
- 4/14/2015: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Dept. of Fish & Game, In-Lieu Fee Program, 2014 Annual Report, dated March 31, 2015.
Outreach for Department of the Army General Permits for Massachusetts (PN #NAE-2012-00009)
- 4/10/2015: The New England District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 696 Virginia Road, Concord, MA 01742-2751 issued statewide General Permits for Massachusetts (GPs for MA) for minimal-impact activities subject to Corps jurisdiction in waters of the U.S. within the boundaries of, and off the coast of, the
- 3/24/2015: Passumpsic Valley Land Trust, Inc; waterway & loc: East Branch of the Passumpsic River, near the intersection of VT Rt. 114 & Darling Hill Rd East, East Burke, Vermont.Public Comment PeriodBegins: 3/24/2015Ends: 4/23/2015