The current COVID protocols for Department of Defense facilities within the Concord, MA area include:
- Indoor mask-wearing is NOT required
- Vaccination/health screening protocols are required. Please complete the form provide on the link below, print and bring with you.
- Attendance may be denied if you chose not to respond, have not been vaccinated and cannot produce evidence of a recent negative COVID-19 test.
- We will not be providing refreshments.
- Vending machines are available for your use but the selection is limited.
- The beverage machine does not have bottled water due to Town restrictions. There is a water fountain available to fill your personal container.
- We will break for lunch but there are no food service providers within a short distance of the building. We recommend packing a lunch.
If you have any issues, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
All attendees will need to Download Registration Form Here
Once the registration form is downloaded and completed, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate on-line, please use the link below. Please include your name & company when logging in.
WebEx connection link: https://usace1.webex.com/join/cenae-pa
*** Tips for Successfully using WebEx***
• If you cannot get the WebEx link to work by clicking on it, copy and paste it into a web browser to connect to the meeting.
• Recommend using the “Call Me” function instead of using computer audio.
• Keep video cameras off unless you are speaking.
• Keep audio muted until it is your turn to speak. (both computer and phone)
• If you are asked to speak, be sure you’re not double muted (check mute on phone and computer)
• Questions can be asked anytime via the Chat Box.
• If you get disconnected from a meeting, return to this website and try to rejoin.
• If you are having trouble connecting to the online event, you can attend by phone.
Call 1-844-800-2712 [Toll Free] or 1-669-234-1177. If prompted, the access code is: 199 945 8471