Sagamore Bridge Lane Restrictions
- Intermittent travel lane restriction will be put in place from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., on a daily basis as needed to complete contract work.
- All travel lanes will be open each night, and lane closures may be possible on weekends, if needed by the contractor to complete the work.
- Contract work that requires lane restrictions is expected to be complete in April 2015.
- During the lane restrictions, no wide loads will be permitted to cross the span, and state and local police will be on duty to assist the motoring public. This bridge work is critical to maintaining the structural integrity of the bridge, which is a vital component to the transportation system of the Cape, the Islands and southeastern Massachusetts.
Bourne Bridge Lane Restrictions
- Updated: 24 February 2015